chandelier

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy New Year

I'm a little late in saying that but WOW, it's gotten off with quite a start! Let's see- a ski trip with good friends to Angel Fire (and let me just say I LOVED skiing!), my brother's family visiting for the first time in a while (I've missed those crazy kids so much), a trip to Ft. Worth this weekend with our newestly wed friends, and a wedding next weekend in Austin! See?! It really has started with a bang. I love it though. I love being so crazy busy that you cherish every second you get to sit down and take a deep breath.

I also know that Mr. Ham's schedule will be changing too. I've been spoiled with months of free weekends. I know he'll be working nights but I don't know which days he'll have off. Oh how I hope I get at least a little of his weekend!

Until next time..
Peace and Crawfish!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stranger!!!! I'm glad your year has started with a bang!!! I hope you have a whole year of bangs, the good kind!!!

    ReplyDelete