chandelier

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 2 - Bootcamp

Whew!  I'm tired.  Yesterday when I got home from camp I made a protein smoothie, got ready for work and was out the door on Cloud 9.  I'm telling you there was an endorphin party going on in my head.  For the majority of the day I was giddy as all get out and cracking jokes left and right.  I've always wondered about that "runners high" people claim to get but that I've never experienced.  If that was what I was feeling yesterday, I may have to start marathon training.

This morning at bootcamp I upgraded to 6lb weights.  Doesn't seem like much does it?  WELL IT IS!  I can feel every muscle in my body today and although I'm sore, I love feeling like they're all getting used.  Use it or Lose it my Papa used to say.  I didn't have the same energy today, I think I really need to get to bed earlier.  I'm curious to see how my energy levels fluctuate over this month.  Went to the store to stock up on some healthy foods (hey if you're gonna go at, might as well go at it all the way!)

Well....I'm gonna go vacuum, do a little work, and head to bed.  Let's hope I can move in the morning!

Peace Love & Crawfish

No comments:

Post a Comment