On one hand, it's Friday and Fridays are always liberating just knowing the weekend starts TODAY (or at least when work is done today). On the other hand, I know that I'm working full days on Saturday and Sunday as well so really there is no weekend in my future. Today was day 4 of bootcamp for me. I skipped yesterday because pollen is waging a war with my head. I went today but I was at the back of the pack for everything. Coach even called me out on it when he saw me coming in last from our interval runs. So I'm thankful for a weekend break from bootcamp even if my regular job is still calling my name!
I've got to get ready for work and get some stuff done. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
Peace Love & Crawfish (100lbs of it Saturday night!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment